Every organization would work towards avoiding any downtime in retrieving any files stored in a server or even from network information. Our engineers at East Africa Data Handlers ltd in Nairobi can recover data from failed or crashed server and data loss.
Server Recovery Capabilities
- All server brands, make or models such as recover files from Dell server, retrieve lost SQL data, recover HP servers data, doing recovery for Oracle servers and more.
- Any storage types and interfaces such as Fibre Channel, NAS, iSCSI , DAS and SAN.
- Do a quick Recovery to lost RAID files from any type of RAID Configuration
List of the servers we can handle server recovery include:
Causes of server data loss resulting the server recovery need.
- Catastrophic data loss situations.
- Natural disasters.
- Power loss or surge.
- Logical or mechanical failures.
Evaluation of the server recover process.
As part of East Africa Data Handlers Policy, we provide a diagnostic report of the recoverable data, allowing our clients to make a well informed decision just before they enroll for an actual recovery. The only time we carry out a full recovery is when we have a full go ahead to proceeds from the client.
What to do when experiencing Server Data Loss and need server recovery.
- Do attempt to open the device without a certified engineer
- Bring the server to East Africa Data Handlers for the recover process to be done for you.