Data Recovery in Nairobi
Nairobi Data in Recovery
Nairobi like other major towns in Kenya i.e Nakuru , Kisumu, Mombasa , Nyeri, Malindi and Eldoret faced data recovery dilemma. East African Data Handlers has played a very vital role in most of the Data Recovery cases. Some of the reasons that cause the Loss of data are;
Causes and Solutions for Data Loss
1. Hardware or System Malfunctions
According to a survey of data loss’s causes, more than two-fifth of users lose data because of hardware or system malfunctions. It is the most common cause of data loss. Absolutely, the hardware or system malfunctions can be shown in many forms, such as, electrical failure, head crash, controller failure, etc.
To avoid hardware or system malfunctions, we offer you several tips as followed:
– Handle with your device properly and keep it work in safe, dry and dust-free areas. And choose a low-traffic location for it.
– Using an uninterrupted power supply to reduce the risk of data loss because of power failure.
2. Human Errors
Believe or not, human error is also one of the most common causes of data loss. Normally, there are two kinds of human errors causing data loss, one is clicking Delete or Format button to erase something we don’t mean to, and another one is causing physical damages because of dropping or failing our storage device by accident.
– Choose a low-traffic location for your storage device.
– Be cautions in deleting any file or formatting any storage device.
3. Software Corruption
Almost all of us have experienced that the software we are using shuts down suddenly without reasons when we are making an important document or editing a picture. Such scenarios are called Software Corruption, which is cause by using some diagnostic tools or taking too much memory, etc. This is a common issue in Nairobi
– Have a good working habit – save your documents frequently during the process of editing.
– Use diagnostic utilities with caution if you know how to use it but best of it bring your corrupt files to us to do the diagnosis for you.
4. Computer Viruses and Malware
You know that computer viruses can slow down your computer and steal credit card information. In fact, computer viruses or other malware also can spread like wild fire causing partial or complete damage to your important data.
Therefore, it is essential that you should install a good antivirus software and keep it updated.
5. Natural Disasters
Contrary to the causes of data loss listed above, natural disasters are the most uncontrollable cause. Such as, fires, floods, earthquakes, even brownouts, all of them are out of our control. Fortunately, according to the survey, only 3 percent of users lost data because of natural disasters.
Therefore, it is more important for you to minimize the risk of data loss caused by the reasons listed above, especially the human errors. But we still provide you several tips to avoid the data loss as a result of natural disasters bellow:
– Store important but not sensitive data with cloud storage service, such as, our backup services we have online .
– Install a UPS.
– Backup important data frequently and store them in another storage device.
With the popularity of smart phone, people tend to store more and more important data on mobile phone. Although we begin with data recovery on computer or other external storage devices when writing this post, the most common causes of data loss can be also applied to mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, etc.
At East African Data Handlers we are very effective and efficient with what we do. We also do.
Data Recovery in Kisumu
Data Recovery in Mombasa
Data Recovery in Nakuru
Data Recovery in Eldoret
Data Recovery in Garissa
Data Recovery in Machakos
Data recovery in Malindi
Data recovery in Nyeri