Network Security Services
Network Security Services
Internet attackers will target any IT Network infrastructure of organizations large and small where they threaten the reputation and go on to expose the business to other hackers for a ransomed payment to stop the direct attacks.
As a business the network security policies that are set should be taken very serious.
Factors to consider when getting a network security service provider.
When selecting a network security service provider, it’s important for you to know how they are skilled in;
- Types of attacks in network security
- How to improve network security
- Encryption techniques in network security
- Understand types of vulnerabilities in network security
- Network security protocols that exist
- Keys for network security and how to get network security key
- What is involved in Network Security when carrying out any forensics in the event of a digital forensics case.
As a business how do you know your Network Security protection is good .
- Having a solution that confirms a secure Entrance and exit of end point.
- To understanding any potential entrance points for a network system attack it may be complex for a non skilled person hence needs an expert who knows how to enforce a dedicated resource solution to maintain a very strong ( robust ) monitoring system that filters entrance and exit of data to secure network endpoints.
2. Having a fully integrated solution that protects all the network devices connected.
- Devices connected to the network and not secured are the gateway ports for external fatal attacks. Having a fully integrated solution that protects all the network devices connected will guarantee a secure network while protect your business from external attacks . East African Data Handlers offers the best Network and Security Services (NSS) examination. We are happy to say this is a comprehensive solution that will safeguard any network and trigger alerts on detected threats before a breach occurs. This solutions are fully integrated with other NCR solutions, such as Aloha.
Features & Benefits for having a good Network Security Service by East African Data Handlers :
- We provide security services to protect your IT infrastructure: We addressing many office PCI compliance requirements
- With our team of experts we can help offer a centrally managed system for endpoint configuration that would act as the trigger for any policies set up for future attacks such as strong protection against zero-day attacks
- With our solution it will help lower your costs of IT operations by providing a robust and reliable security having the best recommended network connectivity tools
- While you staff are safe and secure with what they access , it will helps manage their productivity. How ? this is through internet activity controls that limit employees’ access to only the websites you deem appropriate
- Leverages the expertise of our managed network and security services rather than utilizing your resources for IT activities
- Our solution is flexible and will fully integrates across all NCR products and services, which eases deployment and improves the reliability of your overall NCR solution
- As a client you have a trusted and secure way of accessing systems remotely over the internet
- With the solution you can manage anti-virus services help to protect your endpoints from malicious software
- The package we craft for you will includes strong endpoint protection on any POS systems
- Our experts will constantly be offering up-to-date security patches distributed to POS systems to help keep critical systems protected
- We loop for you a file monitoring and reporting system to help support PCI DSS compliance requirements
- We set up for you a network protection protocol handout that enforces security policies and identifies risks within your internal network
- Our system acts a breach assistance program which will helps cover expenses associated with a cardholder data breach
- Our solution will monitor all application while whitelisting those providers that are genuine and strong malware protection for POS devices by blacklisting unwanted application integrating.