Desktop Data Recovery Services in Nairobi,kenya
One of the finest Desktop Data Recovery Service providers in Nairobi,Kenya.A expertised team to solve all Desktop Data issues.
COMMON CAUSES OF DATA LOSS IN DESKTOP
The common causes of data loss are mentioned below:
- A file or folder is accidentally deleted without a backup available. It happens due to lack of attention on the part of a user therefore files deleted accidentally can be irrecoverable if there is no backup.
- Software failure can also occur in file editing software when updating multiple files of which some files fail to save or update and are afterwards deleted. In addition, Data can also become lost in the same way during backup.
- Computer viruses can destroy data stored in hard drives and company network. Viruses can steal, corrupt, encrypt or delete significant data. Computer viruses typically include malware such as ransomware which block access to the data or expose publicly if a ransom is not paid.
- Hardware failure whereby data storage devices such as hard drives are disposed to destruction through physical or mechanical faults which can be a result of mishandling of the devices.
DESKTOP RECOVERY ABILITIES
Worry not, East African Data Handlers has the best recovery software in East Africa to solve all your data recovery concerns.
The desktop recovery has the capability of recovering data from the following:
- All Operating systems.
- Hard drive failure
- All desktop brands i.e. HP, Dell etc.
- Trojans, worms and viruses
- Deletion of data.
WAYS TO PREVENT DATA LOSS
- Shut down your computer.
- If the data was in fact deleted, you can get in touch with our experts in East African Data Handlers to assist recover deleted data.
- Use of antivirus software which regularly scans your company’s computers and other devices as well giving alerts to detect a virus or an unauthorized software program.
- Updating your company’s computer equipment plus software frequently before breakdown helps you avoid the loss of crucial data.